Net Zero USA Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting will provide worry-free lighting using a solar powered LED which can be installed quickly and easily. Light output provides up to 810 Lumens at full brightness, and 120-270 Lumens in ambient mode. A passive infrared motion sensor detects motion at ground level up to 20 feet away, increases light output upon approach, and dims light down to ambient mode when the surrounding area is vacant. Energy storage and backup using high efficiency lithium-ion battery pack means you’ll never pay the utility for power with this solar powered outdoor lighting solution.
- Guaranteed Light During Emergency Power Outage Scenarios!
- High Efficiency LEDs Provide up to 810 Lumens!
- Concealed Solar Panel Design!
- Pole, Post, and Wall-Mounted Options Available!
- Quick and Easy to Install or Retrofit Existing Light Pole!
Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting Applications For:
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Walkway Lighting
- Neighborhood & Apartment Complex Lighting
- Auto Dealership & Gas Station Lighting
- Municipal, State, & Federal Facilities Lighting
- School & University Lighting
The Net Zero USA NZSCL Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting fixture features a vandal resistant weatherproof housing with built-in infrared motion sensor which increases lighting output when motion is sensed coming near. Powered by highly efficient LEDs with a color temperature from 6000-6500k, average light intensity is 30 Lux with a 120-degree viewing angle. Net Zero USA Solar Powered Outdoor Lighting models are easily installed onto new light poles or retrofitted onto existing poles. The light pole is connected by flange to an underground helical screw which unobtrusively secures the entire solar light fixture into place in a matter of minutes.